Friday, January 11, 2008

More Cheese Please

At the risk of sounding completely cheesy, I found this quote that I absolutely love:

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Unknown Author

Do you have a friend like this? I do, and I feel incredibly blessed.

I've decided that 2008 is the year of friendship for me. I'm committed to telling my friends how much and what I appreciate about them. Life is short... and in the words of one of my friends... you've got to enjoy every sandwich.

I've also decided I'm going to let more people into my circle of trust. I'll admit it...I don't let a lot of people in. I mean, truly in where they indeed to know they song of my heart. I don't have any deep traumatic tale that would let you psycho-analyze my trust issues...I'm just naturally a pretty private person. I owe this trait to my Dad and my Mom... but for very different reasons. Dad = ULTRA Private. Mom = The opposite of Private.

So, if you are in my circle... consider yourself one of the few. If you are not... well, 2008 could be your year.

No comments: